Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dozing


"Dozing" is a 4"x6" acrylic painting on Crescent Watercolor Board

I saw these bulldozers set up to be snow plows, sitting in our neighborhood pool parking lot.  They are all dressed up and waiting to go to work on the winter snows.  Virginia had no snow this winter.  So they sat in the lot and "dozed" all the season.  On this particular morning, with the green grass and dappled sunlight, I felt so sorry for these sidelined workhorses!

After two years of blizzards that shut down D.C., I must say I was thrilled for the mild weather this year, though!

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Wouhaou!!! Quel souci du détail dans tout ce que j'observe ! la lumière est aussi extraordinaire!
Beau travail.
gros bisous

Doreen Cross said...

Great job Deb as always. Love your little story :)

You have the patience of a saint.

CrimsonLeaves said...

It is your attention to detail that always amazes me, Deb. These are spectacular.

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Great detail as always! You have really grown in leaps and bounds in the past few years. It has been great to see!

Linda said...

Great work, I find it hard to get my head around machinery, brilliant art. Linda:)